Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry i haven't updated my blog in a while, but I've been extremely busy. I really don't have time now to update you on everything so I'll give a condensed recap of the last little while. Lets see...... one day was spent in the emergency room with a friend of mine. I was really busy during IHC week but I was able to see my Mom, sister and one of my brothers there at IHC and VIP day! My brother and I sang in the mass choir together so that was cool! I've been really busy with finals week coming up, as well as other things going on, such as our spring picnic, lock in, choir weekend, etc. Last night was spent studying for a math test instead of sleeping.....so you kinda get the picture of my life right now. anyways ill update it more thoroughly hopefully sometime soon.

Joseph

2 comments:

Springer Family said...

hey!! glad to see you updated!! =) I was hoping for some pics of IHC and you guys together!! =) HINT!!

collette said...

Hello, Joe, just dropping by this morning. Great to see your blog and it was so good to get a hug from you the other day at graduation. You've grown so tall and handsome, and we are excited about you going back to GBS next year. Keep encouraged and know that we love you.

Philip and Collette