Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home

I'm so excited about being back at my house over spring break! I traveled the 8 hours from school to my house last night and I'm enjoying being with my family!.....and my Mom's cooking and the extra sleep of course! =) Tomorrow morning GBS's wind and string ensemble will be at my church and some of my colleagues will be staying overnight at my house......and that's exciting!! I am disappointed that its raining and a little cold here because i was wishing for sunshine, but my Mom told me it will be in the 70's all next week!! I know this week is going to go by way to fast, but I'm not really dreading going back for the last six weeks of school because of all the fun i have with my awesome friends! =) Well, thats all i have for now...............................

Joseph

1 comment:

Springer Family said...

hey! Glad you're enjoying spring break! How cool Joshua is there to see you!! have a great week w/ the family!! Miss you all! How 'bout some pictures??? please!