Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boring weekend

The last couple days have been somewhat uneventful, so I've actually been a little bored. I had planned on going home or to my brothers but neither worked out so i was stuck here at GBS for easter weekend. =( One of my best friends was also stuck here as well so it wasn't to bad. We hung out together, went to two different malls, stayed up half the night doing stupid things....and yeah it was actually pretty fun! Today i played the piano for congregational singing at the church I'm attending here in Cincinnati. Tonight i was also able to use my musical talents for God....I played the bass guitar and one of my friends played the guitar for service which was really cool b/c i seldom get to play my guitar in a church. Oh, and one other thing.....I have been praying about something for quite some time now, and God has really answered that prayer and i just want to thank him for that and for everything he is doing in my life! =)

Joseph

1 comment:

Springer Family said...

yeah, our weekend was kinda boring too! But we made it though...we were missing all our family but God helped us!!
Great job on playing in church!